Our website development team can manage just the technical implementation of your WordPress or Joomla website development project or the technical implementation and integration with the Triniteq Platform suite of tools such as Platform CRM, Product Catalogue and shopping cart for ecommerce and other integrations such as our front-of-house Point of Sale system, MYOB AccountRight and SmartFreight for streamlined fulfillment. We’ll design an end-to-end system to meet your business needs and help you to grow your business.
Joomla is the world's 2nd most popular Content Management System. It’s also open source, mobile and search engine optimised and extendable through Triniteq Platform.
- Joomla is a great CMS for flexible website content delivery meaning Joomla works with module positions rather page placements giving you total flexibility in your design and ongoing content management.
- Joomla is also great for businesses with multiple websites as it allows for multi-site scalability as well as data sharing between websites, web applications and social networks.
- Joomla is a great CMS for retail stores, café’s and restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, bars, wineries, and multi-site or franchise operations who want to have more control over the design of their online customer experience and scalability.
WordPress is the world's most popular Content Management System for website development as it’s template-based which makes it easy to use, and has many useful plugins to extend the functionality of the system.
- WordPress open source, mobile and search engine optimised and extendable through Triniteq Platform.
- WordPress is a great CMS for extending functionality through plugins.
- It’s easy to use as it gives a lot of control straight out of the box.
- WordPress is a great CMS for retail stores, cafés and restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, bars, wineries and businesses who want to extend their brand and great customer experience online through a simple website layout.