WordPress is the world's most popular Content Management System for website development as it’s template-based which makes it easy to use, and has many useful plugins to extend the functionality of the system.
- WordPress is open source, mobile and search engine optimised and extendable through Triniteq Platform.
- WordPress is a great CMS for extending functionality through plugins.
- It’s easy to use as it gives a lot of control straight out of the box.
- WordPress is a great CMS for retail stores, cafés and restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, bars, wineries and businesses who want to extend their brand and great customer experience online through a simple website layout.
Joomla is the world's 2nd most popular Content Management System. It’s also open source, mobile and search engine optimised and extendable through Triniteq Platform.
- Joomla is a great CMS for flexible website content delivery meaning Joomla works with module positions rather page placements giving you total flexibility in your design and ongoing content management.
- Joomla is also great for businesses with multiple websites as it allows for multi-site scalability as well as data sharing between websites, web applications and social networks.
- Joomla is a great CMS for retail stores, café’s and restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, bars, wineries, and multi-site or franchise operations who want to have more control over the design of their online customer experience and scalability.